|hiddenenemyrus||Дата: Понедельник, 18.06.2018, 01:05 | Сообщение # 1|
|Регистрация на турнир|
Jun 13, 2018 at 8:05am
Hello all, thanks for your interest in a 1v1 Arena-style tournament. We all love Rune, and keeping the community alive and competitive is a big passion for a lot of us! Please take some time to read the rules, think them over and make sure that you can commit to them to ensure quality game play.
1) 1v1 AR - First to 15 kills wins the round. Single elimination brackets. The EU-NA Championship match will be 2 rounds, 1 on each division's server.
2) Maps - The tournament servers (soon to be hosted) will have AR-1on1ArenaSweetleaf and AR-Champions on rotation. The two fighters are also welcome to choose other AR maps, insofar as those maps do not have new weapons or shields, they must have a dwarf wooden shield, and they cannot include any gimmicks, gameplay changes or new mechanics (like the Requiem mod).
3) Weapons – All allowed, including shields; though the 2 fighters are welcome to agree to special terms (such as no shields) before the map.
4) Servers - Fighters can fight in any AR server they both wish, although we will soon begin hosting special WAR tournament servers for North American participants and TSB tournament servers for European fighters. These will have special setups to make spectating, logging scoreboards, and getting demorecs much easier, among several other great convenience features.
5) Tournament Server Access - the servers will be password-protected to keep out non-participants (though people can still join without passwords as spectators). The game passwords will be given to each participant through a forum PM (private message) when the brackets are announced. We ask that you do not abuse the servers by playing on them when it is not your scheduled fight. Abuse will result in disqualification from the tournament.
6) There is no fight schedule – Fighters are expected to contact their opponents and schedule all of their matches. Those who fail to show up for their fights will forfeit their match. If a player reasonably tried to contact the other player to schedule the match before the deadline, he or she will advance to the next round. Otherwise, both are disqualified. The forum's private messaging system, as well as the Unofficial Rune Discord provide some means of communication to help you out.
7) Confirming Match Completion - Post a screenshot in the results forum when you finish your match to confirm your victory or defeat. Info on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
8) Deadlines – Once a round and its pairings have been announced, both fighters must complete the match within 7 days. This applies to all rounds.
9) Spectating - Players are welcome to join the tournament servers as spectators, which does not require password access. Spectating is encouraged so ask your friends to watch and read our how-to on recording a match using Demorec (more info here).
10) Registering for the tournament – To sign-up, make a thread in the following forum providing your Rune name/nick and the ONE division you want to fight in (EU or NA) (YOU CANNOT PLAY IN BOTH). Anyone from any country is free to join.
11) Prizes - We are still working out the details, but as of right now, we at least have plans for t-shirt giveaways. Stay tuned.
Please Remember - that any hacking or exploits of any kind used by players, or by non-participants in support of certain players, will lead to immediate disqualification.
If you have any questions - Please don't hesitate to contact me or Bringer of Pain.